Friday, January 16, 2009

8/29/2006 - Adoption Update e-mail

Greetings everyone,

Have you ever felt like you were being taught patience? I just got an e-mail today from our adoption agency. However, it is not the e-mail I had expected to see. I quote:

"The attorney let us know today that the meeting has been postponed to next week, therefore we will not have any news until next week."

So there you have it, a huge let down! We will NOT be leaving this week. At this point, I wonder whether we will leave next week either, since they will not hold this meeting until next week, throw in Labor Day here in the states, booking flights ... well, you get the picture.

Could they make this anymore painful?

I'll let everyone know when the letter finally comes, and we have booked a flight.

Pray for our sanity.

God Bless,

Tim

No comments: